Stardate: 2608.16 For me, it's been a harrowing time at work. All hours there. Right foot is in constant pain. Lower right side of my back hurts. I forgot how long my Left hip been hurting. Yet, I have to keep on, keeping on. Got plans you know. Anyway, these films kept me going.
FILMS:
Supergirl (2026, Action, Adventure, Fantasy) Unnecessary Crap. Non-canon.
Master of the Universe (2026, Action,Adventure, Fantasy) That wasn't He-Man.
Sasquatch Sunset (2024, Adventure, Comedy, Drama) Craziest unreal Bigfoot.
Time Cut (2024, Horror, Mystery, Sci-Fy) Time travel love.
Nugget is Dead? A Christmas Story (2024, Comedy, Drama) Humorous. More dog.
Tuesday (2023, Drama, Fantasy) Beautiful realization. Acceptance.
Simulant (2023, Action, Crime, Drama) Very lacking. Forgettable.
Marvelous & the Black Hole (2021, Comedy, Drama) Magic is escapism.
The Last Shift (2020, Comedy, Drama) He gave back.
Storm Warning (2007, Horror, Thriller) I don't remember.
Cruise of the Gods (2002, Comedy, Drama) Comic cruise. Nope.
Space Adventure Cobra (1982, Animation, Action, Fantasy) Cheesy. Fun cartoon.