It's been awhile from my reviews since my health scare. So I'M BACK with 4 pages of movie watching reviews. Hope you're ready to go see some movies. Let's go....

 I am gonna start my first day back with the Cartoons. I LOVE cartoons.


 Injustice (2021, Animation, Action) Insane Universe displacement.

Addams Family 2 (2021, Animation, Adventure, Family) Kinda weak. Watchable.

Wish Dragon (2021, Family)  Be careful wishing.

Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo! meets Courage the Cowardly Dog (2021, Animation, Family)  Finally. Crazy story.

Happy Halloween Scooby-Doo! (2020, Animation, Comedy, Family)  It's always Halloween.

Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms (2021,  Animation, Action)  It won't end.

Ron's Gone Wrong (2021, Comedy, Family)  Every boy's dream.

Rumble  (2021, Action, Family)  Absolutely fantastic lameness.

 


                                                                               

Popular Posts