September 22nd is National Singles Day, a day where it’s okay to be about “me, me, me,” because you’re doing some important work, fine-tuning who you know you are, who you thought you were before, and where it all fits in, in the grander scheme.

 September 22nd is National Singles Day, a day where it’s okay to be about “me, me, me,” because you’re doing some important work, fine-tuning who you know you are, who you thought you were before, and where it all fits in, in the grander scheme.                                      Here, I'm reviewing films with a Single person motif.

FILMS:

Black Widow (2021, Action, Adventure, Fantasy)                             Explains a lot.

JOLT (2021, Action, Crime, Thriller)                                                     This bitch electrifying!

Bad Times at the El Royale (2018, Adventure, Crime, Fantasy)             Nobody sleeps here.

Redemption Day (2021, Action, Adventure, Drama)                               You redeeming? What?

Wrath of Man (2021, Action, Crime, Drama)                                            All For family.

Unhinged (2020, Action, Crime, Thriller)                                               Mos NV females. 


Popular Posts