It got me. That's right, the test says I got Da Rona last Thursday. After acquiring 2 new solid (I feel they're solid) jobs. I had to tell them I now have to

 It got me. That's right, the test says I got Da Rona last Thursday. After acquiring 2 new solid (I feel they're solid) jobs. I had to tell them I now have to sit at home for a 10 day quarantine. Great way to start a new job, huh? As a continuance of this pandemic, I am now watching older films, as well as, new ones. Check these Saturday morning cartoon type films.

FILM: 

Godzilla vs. Kong (2021, Action, Sci-Fi) Bows for Noone.

Tom & Jerry (2021, Animation, Family) 111 minute episode.

Thunder Force (2021, Action, Adventure, Comedy) Decent humorous start.

Monster Hunter (2020, Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi) Very original idea.

Willy's Wonderland (2021, Action, Comedy) Cage lost it.

WW84 (2020, Action, Adventure, Drama) That just sucked.


Popular Posts