Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the last offering of "3 Word Film Review by G. Scott" for the year 2019. Hope 2019 was okay....

Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the last offering of "3 Word Film Review by G. Scott" for the year 2019. Hope 2019 was okay to you and your film watching enjoyment. I hope I gave you a smile before going to see one. At least, a smile when you said to yourself, "I might watch that one thanks to G. Scott." Makes me feel good and gooey inside. Anyway, the next film entries will be related to my psycho neighbor. That bitch be crazy. Go see a movie!!

FILMS:
Score to Settle (2019, Action, Crime, Drama)
No winner here.

The Best of Enemies (2019, Biographical, Drama)
Absolutely brutal. Honest.

Dumbo (2019, Adventure, Family, Fantasy)
Not tear-jerking enough.

Glass (2019, Drama, Sci-Fi)
Perfect, psychotic ending.

Canal Street (2019, Drama, Thriller)
Exhaustive court drama.

Escape Room (2019, Action, Adventure, Thriller)
Teenage SAW. Eeeeh

Popular Posts