Here you go. I'm still playing catch up with the movies I like. Hope you like them too.

Here you go. I'm still playing catch up with the movies I like. Hope you like them too. I have to give it up for "Joker", original story. Not from any comic book...okay. Now, "Godzilla", Universal is trying hard to bring back the good ol' days of horror and science fiction. Oh well....
 
FILM:  Joker (2019, Crime, Drama) Brilliant adaptation. Unrelenting.

Jacob's Ladder (2019, Drama, Horror) Not remake worthy.

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Action, Drama)
Pinkman's beginning. Righteous.

It Chapter 2 (2019, Horror) Scary satisfying closure.  

Don't Let Go (2019, Drama,Horror) Premeditative. Post-confusing. Post-wat???

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019, Action, Adventure, Sci-Fy) All the Greats.