Got these movies for you

Oh wow. Its been a long time, and I know some films have come and gone.  And, you've seen them and made your judgment on them. Well, these are my reviews on some of movies that I found rather interesting. I went from laughing my butt off, to 'why they made this'. Anyway, enjoy my 3 Word Reviews. The next set of reviews will be on the latest Animated films of the year (so far).

FILM: Game Night (2018, Action, Comedy, Thriller)
Game night rules!

FILM:  Ready Player One (2018, Action, Adventure, Sci-Fy)
Wasteful. Forgetful. Meeh.

FILM: Den of Thieves (2018, Action, Drama, Suspense)
Soooo unpredictable. Exciting.

FILM: Scorched Earth (2018, Action, Sci-Fy, Drama)
Stay with wrestling.

FILM: Traffik (2018, Suspense, Thriller)
Farfetched. Paula...next.

FILM: Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018, Drama, Sci-Fy, Thriller)
Finally. Dumb ending.

Popular Posts